No.5/62/2013/MEO/DA/1806.-In exercise of the Powers conferred by Sub-Rule (1) of Rule 3 of the Delimitation of Wards of Municipalities Rules, 1972 and all other powers enabling him in this behalf, the Governor of Punjab is pleased to constitute the Delimitation Board consisting of the following members for the purpose of fresh delimitation of Wards of Municipal Council, Dharamkot, District Moga on the basis of Census-2011 Population figures:-
1. Deputy Commissioner, Moga or his representative;
2. Jath. Tota Singh, Member of Legislative Assembly representing the Municipal Council, Dharamkot;
3. Sub Divisional Magistrate, Dharamkot;
4. Deputy Director, Urban Local Bodies, Ferozepur;
5. President, Municipal Council, Dharamkot;
6. Executive Officer, Municipal Council, Dharamkot;
7. S. Barjinder Singh S/o Jath. Tota Singh, Didar Singh Nagar, G.T. Road, Moga, (Member nominated by the Government vide Notification No. 5/24/2016/MEO/DA/1625 dated 14 September, 2016).
8. Sh. Rakesh Sharma Ex-Distt. BJP President, Village Kishanpura (Near Dharamkot), District Moga. (Member nominated by the Government vide Notification No. 5/24/2016/MEO/DA/1625 dated 14 September, 2016).
2. As per provisions of Sub Rule (6) of Rule 5 of the Delimitation of Wards of Municipalities Rules, 1972, the Sub-Divisional Magistrate Dharamkot shall be the Chairman of the Board. In his absence, the members present shall select one member who shall preside over the meeting of the Board as its Chairman.
3. In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-rule (2) of Rule 3 of the Delimitation of Wards of Municipalities Rules, 1972, the following members sponsored by the Executive Officer, Municipal Council, Dharamkot, are nominated as Associated Members for the purpose of assisting the Delimitation Board constituted above, in its day to day functioning:-
1. Sh. Sushil Kumar, Ward No. 2
2. Sh. Gurdeep Singh, Ward No. 3
3. Smt. Sangita Pabbi, Ward No. 4
4. Smt. Renu Sood, Ward No. 10
5. Smt. Surinder Kaur, Ward No. 13
4. As per provisions of rule 5(1) of the Rules, none of the above associated members, shall have a right to vote or sign any decision of the Delimitation Board.
Note:- All the previous Notifications, if any, w.r.t. constitution of Delimitation Board in respect of above mentioned Municipality operative shall be deemed to have been cancelled with immediate effect from the date of issuance of this notification.
SATISH CHANDRA, IAS,
Additional Chief Secretary to Government of Punjab,
Department of Local Government