The Punjab School Education Board Act, 1969
(Punjab Act No. 24 of 1969)
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title.
3. Establishment and incorporation of the Board.
4. Constitution of the Board.
5. Term of office of Chairman, Vice-Chairman and members.
6. Qualifications for appointment of Chairman and Vice-Chairman.
7. Filling of vacancies.
9. Circumstances under which a member shall vacate office.
11. Headquarters of the Board.
12. Meetings of the Board.
13. Officers of the Board.
14. Powers and duties of the Chairman and Vice-Chairman.
15. Appointment of Secretary and other employees, their terms and conditions of service.
16. Admission of institutions to privileges of Board.
17. Powers and functions of the Board.
18. Powers of Board to set up committees.
19. Constitution of the Board Fund.
21. Control of the State Government over the Board.
22. Protection for acts done, etc., in good faith.
23. Bar of jurisdiction of courts.
24. Powers of Board to make regulations,
25. Repeal and Savings.