State Council of Education Research and Training (S.C.E.R.T)
National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Examination 2018
State Level Test – 2018
Scholarship Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
Time: 3 hours
Max. Marks: 180
Instructions for candidates:
1. This exam is in two parts.
2. Part- I relates to Scholastic Aptitude Test which consist of 90 question relating to three subjects listed below:
iii) Social Studies
3. Part- II is related to Mental Ability Test which consist of 90 questions.
4. Each question carries one mark. All question are compulsory.
5. You have been provide with an answer sheet (OMR) for this question paper. Darken the correct option of each question in the answer sheet (OMR) with black/blue ball pen.
6. Rough work may be done on the blank space provided for the purpose.
7. There is no negative marking in this test.
8. Do not use white fluid on OMR Answer Sheet.
9. Half an hour extra should be given to visually impaired candidates only.