Name of the Scheme- Post Matric SC
1. Objectives of the scheme in brief:
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Caste Students studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage to enable them to complete their education.
2. Eligibility criteria/Who can apply:
(1) Student should belong to Scheduled Caste so specified in relation to the state.
(2) His/ her Parent/Guardian’s income should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum.
(3) He / she should not be getting any other Centrally-funded Post Matric Scholarship.
(4) Student who scores 60% marks in matriculation.
(5) It is necessary to have 75% attendance in Higher Secondary to be eligible.
3. Benefits/Assistance given:
Rates of scholarship and other grant will be as follows:
|Class||Group||Financial Assistance(per month|
|11th and 12th||IV||1. Maintenance Allowance|
|2. Non refundable compulsary fees and any other charges|
|3. Blind students charges 160/- per month)|
4. Format of Application Form(to be Attached as Annexure.)
Candidates who are studying in 11th and 12th Class can online apply on Dr. Ambedkar Portal.
5. List of document required to be submitted by the beneficiart (attached specimen formats as Annexure(s), wherever required:
Mark-sheet of 10th class, undertaking by student, attested Photo by student , Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Photo copy of Aadhar Card, Photocopy of Bank Account Statement.
6. How to Apply/procedure to submit Application:
An application for scholarship can be made online on the respective State scholarship portal.
7. Where to submit application:
State scholarship portal Dr. Ambedkar Portal.
8. Service delivery time line:
After opening of Dr. Ambedkar Portal.
9. Formats of sanctions to be received by the beneficiary (to be added as Annexure), Directly Students Bank Account thru DBT.
10. Whom to Contact:-
OSD(Scholarship) O/o Director General School Education, Punjab, Contact No. 0172-2234531