Name of scheme:- Encouragement award to SC girls scheme
1) Objective of the scheme in brief :-
To upgrade education level of girls belonging to Scheduled castes For SC girls students whose parents are not paying income tax.
2) Eligibility criteria/ who can apply:-
SC girls students whose parents are not paying income tax.
3) Benefits/ Assistance given :-
Rs. 3000/- is given to Sc girls students studying in class 12th per year.
4) Format of Application Form:-
Available on http:www.ssapunjab.org/scholarship/
5) List of document required to be submitted by the beneficiary (attach specimen formats as Annexure(s), wherever required:-
6) How to apply/ Procedure to submit application:-
SC girls students are taken from Ambedkar Portal whose parents are not paying tax.
7) Where to submit application :-
8) Service delivery time-line :-
DBT online payment by welfare department.
9) Formats of sanctions to be received by the beneficiary (to be added as Annexure)- Amount is transferred into bank accounts of students online by welfare department.
10) Whom to contact:-
OSD(Scholarship),0/o Director General School Education,Punjab. 0172-2234531