DEPARTMENT OF EXCISE & TAXATION
(Excise & Taxation-2 Branch)
The 31st May, 2016
No.19/64/2008-ET-2(6)/11317.- The Punjab Traders Board was constituted vide Government Notification No.19/64/08-ET-2(6)/22183, dated 14-12-2013. Sh. Anand Bansal S/o Sh. Ram Srup, Resident of # 601/10, Manavta Nagar, Hoshiarpur has been appointed as Member of Punjab Traders Board vide Government Notification No.19/64/08-ET-2(6)5539 dated 16.03.2016. The terms and conditions etc. will be as follows:-
1) Tenure of office: – There is no fixed tenure of the appointment of non official Member’Unless otherwise stated in the appointment letter. A person appointed as member can be removed at any time. He can also resign on his volition.
2) Honorarium:- The Member will be paid an honorarium of Rs. 20000/- per mensem. In case the person happens to be a retired Chief Justice/ High Court Judge or Govt. officer his emoluments shall be equal to the last pay drawn + DA (minus) the amount of Pension +D.A which he will receive. In case the officer has retired prior to the general pay revision his last pay drawn may be notionally fixed in such cases.
3) Travelling Allowance:- For journeys and halts in connection with the affairs of department, Member may draw travelling and daily allowance at rates/class admissible to a Grade A officer of the Govt. of Punjab, in the pay band and Grade pay of Rs. 15600-39100+6600 (grade pay).
4) House Rent Allowance:- The non-official Member will be provided with an unfurnished house for which the monthly rent should not exceed Rs. 20,000/- p.m.in Chandigarh, S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali), Ludhiana, Jalandhar and Amritsar and elsewhere it will be Rs. 12,000/- per month. If the Member occupies his own house, he may be paid rent as assessed by the P.W.D. subject to a ceiling of Rs. 20,000/- or 12,000/- as the case may be.
5) Conveyance:- A Member will not be provided with a staff car. However he shall be paid travel charges @ Rs. 15 per km subject to a maximum limit of 1500 km per month.
6) Telephone facilities:- Phone with STD facility will be provided at the residence. The liability in respect of use of residence telephone and mobile phone will be limited to Rs. 1800/- per month. The mobile set will, however be purchased by Member of his own.
7) Fixed Sumptuary Allowance:- The Member will be paid a fixed monthly sumptuary Allowance of Rs.800/- p.m.
8) Leave:- The Member shall be governed under the leave rules framed by the Government provided Member person should take the leave of absence from the Chairperson and keep him informed o tour programmes in advance.
9) Medical Facilities:- These will be provided under the rules of the Board/Corporation so long a functions as Member.
10) These instructions shall apply from the date the appointee has assumed the charge.
11) This issues with the approval of Hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister, Punjab.
Additional Chief Secretary
Government of Punjab
Department of Excise and Taxation
Download: Original Notice