GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB
DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT
Punjab Labour (Class II) Service Rules, 1982
- Short title, commencement and application.
- Number and character of posts.
- Nationality, domicile and character of candidates appointed to Service.
- Method of appointment and qualification.
- Probation of persons appointed to Service.
- Departmental Examination.
- Seniority of members of Service.
- Liability of members of Service to transfer.
- Liability to Serve.
- Leave, Pension and other matters.
- Discipline, Penalties and Appeals.
- Liability for Vaccination and re-vaccination.
- Oath of allegiance.
- Power to Relax.
- Repeal and Saving.
Leave a Reply