Name of scheme:- Pre matric Scholarship for the students whose parents are engaged in unclean occupation
1) Objective of the scheme in brief:-
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to children whose parents/guardians are Scavangers/Tanners/Flayers.
2) Eligibility criteria/ who can apply:-
Scholarship will be admissible to the children whose parents/guardians are Scavangers/Tanners/Flayers.
3) Benefits/ Assistance given:-
Day Scholars:- Class 1st to 10th Rs. 110/- per month for 10 months + Adhoc grant Rs. 750/-per annum per student.
Hostellers:- Class 3rd to 10th Rs. 700/- per month for 10 months + Adhoc grant Rs. 1000/-per annum per student.
4) Format of Application Form:-
available on e-punjab portal.
5) List of document required to be submitted by the beneficiary (attach specimen formats as Annexure(s), wherever required:-
6) How to apply/ Procedure to submit application:-
Online on epunjab portal
7) Where to submit application :-
8) Service delivery time-line :-
DBT online payment by welfare department.
9) Formats of sanctions to be received by the beneficiary (to be added as Annexure)-
Amount is transferred into bank accounts of students online by welfare department.
10) Whom to contact:-
OSD(Scholarship),0/o Director General School Education,Punjab. 0172-2234531