Government of Punjab
Department of Social Justice & Empowerment and Minorities
1. Heads of all the Departments of the State.
2. Registrar, Punjab & Haryana High Court,
3. Commissioners of all the Divisions of Punjab,
4. Deputy Commissioners of all the Districts of Punjab.
Letter No. 9/12/2018-RC1/1485668/1
Subject:- Finalization of Government Orders for issuance of Caste Certificates (SC/BC/OBC) through e-Sewa Punjab application.
1. As you are aware that the service of Caste Certificates (SC/BC/OBC) is accepted and delivered through Sewa Kendras and the service is processed online through e-District application by Tehsildars at Tehsil level and Naib Tehsildars at Sub Tehsil level as per Government Orders issued by Department of Social Justice & Empowerment and Minorities (earlier Department of Welfare of SCs, BCs and Minorities) vide letter no.8/132/2011-RC1/205 dated 07/03/2012.
2. In this regard, it is informed that the current software application under e-District Project has been revamped and the newer version of software has already been developed by the in house software cell of Department of Governance Reforms. The newer application has been renamed as e-Sewa Punjab and Government of Punjab, Department of Social Justice and Empowerment and Minorities has decided to launch the service of issuance of Caste Certificates (SC/BC/OBC) through e-Sewa application (esewa.punjab.gov.in)
3. The workflow to process the service application form which will be filled by the applicants and the output certificate which will be Digitally Signed by Tehsildars at Tehsil Level and Naib Tehsildars at Sub Tehsil level is attached as Annexure A.
4. May, I, therefore, request you to kindly ensure strict compliance of above instructions issued by the Government for processing the issuance of Caste Certificates (SC/BC/OBC) service through e-Sewa application.
(Dr.Reshan Sunkaria, IAS)
Additional Chief Secretary
Social Justice, Empowerment & Minorities
|Sr.N||Particulars||No.of Pages||Page Number|
|2.1 BC/OBC Certificate||(3)||(4-6)|
|2.2 SC Certificate||(3)||(7-9)|
|3.1 BC Certificate||(1)||(10)|
|3.2 OBC Certificate||(1)||(11)|
|3.3 SC Certificate||(1)||(12)|