GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB
DEPARTMENT OF WELFARE OF SCs, BCs & MINORITIES
(DIRECTORATE OF SCHEDULED CASTES SUB PLAN)
SCO NO. 149-152, 3rd FLOOR, SECTOR-17C, CHANDIGARH
PH.NO:0172-2707274, 0172-2706274, Email:email@example.com
ADVERTISEMENT No. 1 of 2018
Applications are invited for filling up the following post on contract basis under Central Sector Scheme, which is likely to continue upto 28-2-2019.
Qualifications and Emoluments.
|Sr||Name of Post||Fixed Emoluments
|Number of Post||Location||Qualifications|
|1||Data Entry Operator||10000/- P.M. (Rs. Ten thousand only)||1
|Chandigarh||(i) BCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science/ IT) or PGDCA from a recognized university
(ii) Typing speed of 40wpm
for English typing and 25wpm in Punjabi typing.
o The candidate should be a citizen of India.
o The candidate should possess knowledge of Punjabi language upto Matriculation or its equivalent standard.
■ Not less than 18 years or more than 37 years of age.
- The applications, in the enclosed proforma alongwith self-attested copies of relevant certificates and latest photograph, must reach the undersigned by 03.07.2018 before 3.00 pm. The applications received after the stipulated date & time shall not be considered.
- In case of receipt of large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be called for typing test/counseling. The criterion for shortlisting the candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate in the minimum prescribed qualifications and/or experience gained in the relevant field.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be published by 06.08.2018 at the recruitment section of the website welfarepunjab.gov.in
- The typing test/counseling is likely to be held in the 2nd week of August, 2018 in the Directorate of Scheduled Castes Sub Plan, S.C.O No. 149-152, (3rd Floor), Sector-17-C, Chandigarh-160017. The candidates should bring original testimonials at the time of test/counseling.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the test/counseling.
- Application form.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Copy of relevant educational certificates (with marks card).
- Punjabi- Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Character Certificate from two responsible persons not being relative, who are well acquainted with the candidate in his/her private life.
Director (SCSP) -Cum-Joint Secretary